Sunday, July 3, 2011

Introduction

Hi! As you can read from the header, that's what I am. I can't let that define me, though. As a wonderful woman on a forum for LGBTQ (Lesbian,gay, bisexual, transgender questioning) site said "I am first and foremost a daughter of God."

I am straight as an arrow. I have already questioned my parenting skills and how they affected my child (I still say daughter-not because of denial, but because I am her mother, and I have yet to feel comfortable with male pronouns), but thanks to wonderful support, I know that it was nothing I did. Because of this, I feel good in knowing that I did the best I could with what I had, and God was always there watching me and taking care of me. He has worked his power through friends, family, and counselors that know how tough this can be.
I really hope that you enjoy my roller coaster ride through this life and change. I want to advocate and help her through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment