Thursday, July 21, 2011

न्यू थिंग्स

Okay, I'm not sure why my title is in Arabic, but it's 11:30 and I don't care, but it says "New Things".
Anyway, about 25 years ago, when I lived in Yakima, WA, which is 100 or so miles from Seattle, I helped some friends' brother move to where I live now, in Bellevue. I just moved hear from another Seattle Suburb, and the other day I was thinking that I didn't know where in the world the place in Bellevue was that we moved the friend all those years ago. Today, my friend Dave and I went driving around and I found it. The reason I recognized it was because of the view from the street we were on. Really pretty view of an inlet from Lake Washington.

I've worked in Bellevue for 6 years, and until tonight, I never ventured beyond Bellevue Way. Huh...New stuff. I then proceeded to tell Dave that we had to hurry home in order to hang out with the new cat. Did I mention that he's 20 pounds? M's gonna be very excited. I really don't feel that s/he'll appreciate sharing a bed with Jack, though, because it's like sleeping with another person, he's so big. BTW, today I thought that I am now outnumbered 2-1.

G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment