Saturday, July 30, 2011


I'm a lot of things. Mother, hard worker, worrier, partier, reader, prayer warrior, and most of all, Control Freak!
My baby is in LA doing the geek convention thing, and guess what? She's not feeling well. I can't do anything about it. I'm stuck in Seattle doing the worrier thing, yet knowing that sending out prayers to my friends on facebook (and my own prayers) will get the job done.
I think that what this thing called motherhood is teaching me, is that I need to let go and let God. I know, they taught me that when I was doing Eating Disorders Anonymous, but we forget that it pertains to our WHOLE LIFE! I remember my friend Bryan telling me that worrying is an agnostic move. If we start worrying and then don't give it to God to control, it's pointless. MUST. REMEMBER. THAT!


  1. Someone once told me that 60% of what we worry about never happens and the remaining 40% we can’t change so why worry. Very hard not to worry but I find thinking about this helps me worry less. Have a great day.

  2. @Susan-Thanks for that stat. I need to remember that.