Saturday, June 7, 2014

The "Come to Jesus" letter

Hi All! I can't believe it's been over 2 months since I posted! I am coming up for air for a moment, since I needed to take a week off of school, but I hope you are all doing well!

Owen is doing great. He's trying really hard to raise money for top surgery, but when it is hard for him to ask for help, it can be tedious. We are now concentrating on hysterectomy/oopherectomy, which is something that can be paid for by insurance. He did set up a top surgery date, but unless he gets a huge outpouring of help between then and now, it won't happen. If you would like to help, that would be lovely! I, too suck at asking for help. You can go Here if you would like to donate.

He received a "Come to Jesus" letter in the mail from his paternal grandpa. He didn't read it, but I did. It talked about how he knows people that are like this who still live as women and are fine with that. Well, I do plan on writing a letter to him. There is a name for that. It is called gender non-conformity. I am a good example of that. I really want him to see that Owen isn't sinning, and that he has had his own talk with God on this matter, but I don't know. Any thoughts? I could use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment