Thursday, November 24, 2011

10 Things I Love About You

Sometimes, I have to step back and remember why I'm better at being okay with this. I know I've said it in the blog before, and I know that I've shared with others, but because I love the movie "10 Things I Hate about You", I decided to twist it around to give 10 things I love about M and how we've grown through all this.

1) I love the way you cut your hair, it finally shows your eyes.
2) I love the way you take a chance, something that you used to not do.
3) I love your laugh, which was absent once, yet now you've made it up.
4) It shows the dimples that God gave you, when he pinched your cheeks before you were born.
5) I love the way to love the cats. They've given you a new light in your eyes.
6) I love the drive you have to want to go to film school with no regrets.
7) I love your taste in music. It's eclectic and you don't fall into the pop culture.
8) I love your nerdy ways, and your love for all things British.
9) I love your love for children, and watching them love you back.
10)I love your heart. It's big. Keep it open to God, love, and life.

You will have challenges in life, but always know that you are loved through all the mess.

1 comment:

  1. That such a lovely post.

    I wonder what we could come up with if we sat down and did the same thing for all of our loved ones.

    ReplyDelete